Become a member for some
crazy good offers!
Member-only exclusive sales
Sales only open to Club Jetstar members - Snap up the deals!
Deals on great products such as travel, food and skin care products
Deals on travel insurance, car rental and Jetstar Platinum MasterCard^
Tick off the holiday checklist at special Jetstar rates.
($39.99 annual membership fee applies after first 12 months)
Current Club Jetstar Australia discounts
Full Club Jetstar Terms and Conditions
- What is Club Jetstar?
- Club Jetstar is an exclusive membership program from Jetstar. Members can:
- Access at least four exclusive sales a year
- Receive ongoing discounts on holiday products from our partners
- What are the fees?
- To join Club Jetstar there is a one-off $39 joining fee and a $39.99 annual membership fee after the first year.
Both the joining fee and the annual membership fee are non-refundable.
- How will I know when a Club Jetstar sale is on?
- So long as you’ve opted to receive our emails, we’ll send you an email before the sale starts. To see all live sales, log on to your Club Jetstar account
- Can I buy sale fares for my friends and family?
- Of course! Add up to 8 passengers on each booking, as long as the Club Jetstar member is also a passenger. You must travel together on the same booking.
- How do the partner discounts work?
- As part of Club Jetstar, we’ve joined with partners to offer you discounts on their products. These offers will change over time. Log into your Club Jetstar account to see all current offers and instructions for redeeming the offer.
- How and when can I use the flight voucher?
- You can use your voucher, as soon as you receive it, to book any Jetstar flight available on Jetstar.com or through Jetstar Contact Centre. Please note:
• The voucher will be created in the name of the Club Jetstar Australia member
• The voucher is valid for 6 months (183 days) from the date of issue
• The voucher is non-transferable. The voucher is redeemable only by the person whose name is stated on this Voucher and the person named on this Voucher must be a passenger on the booking.
• You must book (or change) your flight within 6-months of issue.
• You must redeem the voucher in one booking. Any amount not redeemed in that booking will be lost.
• All travel is subject to availability at the time of booking, the fare rules quoted at the time of booking and the Jetstar Conditions of Carriage
• View full Jetstar flight voucher Terms & Conditions
- How do I renew?
- We’ll automatically renew your membership by charging your credit card every 12 months after your initial sign-up. We’ll email a reminder 4 weeks before your renewal date. To see the renewal date, log on to your Club Jetstar account and select ‘Manage your Club Jetstar account.’
- How do I cancel?
- You can cancel your Club Jetstar membership at any time by logging on to your Club Jetstar account, selecting ‘Manage your Club Jetstar account’ and choosing ‘Do not auto renew my account.’
Remember to cancel the renewal before your first year of membership or your credit card will be automatically charged the annual membership fee.
You can also choose to deactivate your account at any time. You will not receive a refund.
- Will you charge my credit card?
- Yes. We’ll automatically renew your membership by charging your nominated credit card every 12 months after your initial sign-up. We’ll email a reminder 4 weeks before your renewal date.
- Do you store my credit card details?
- We store all credit card details securely and encrypt the data for extra security.
- Which credit card will be charged?
- Jetstar will automatically charge the credit card associated with your Club Jetstar account. This will be the credit card used for initial purchase, unless you have added another credit card to your account and nominated for this card to be charged. To add or remove a credit card from your account, log-in and select 'Store payment details' from the Members toolbox navigation.
- How much is the annual membership fee?
- The annual membership fee is $39.99, but is waived for the first 12 months’ of membership. You’ll only pay it after the initial 12 months. If we make any changes to the annual fee, we’ll let you know before your next renewal.
- How do you store my credit card?
- Your credit card details will be securely stored against your account. Don’t worry, they will not be visible to anyone. In fact, even within your own account they will be encrypted.
- Can I update my credit card details?
- Yes. You can update, add, or remove credit card details at any time. To do this, log-in to your account and select ‘Store payment details’ from the Members toolbox navigation.
- How do I cancel my Club Jetstar membership?
- You can tell Jetstar you do not wish to renew your Club Jetstar membership at any time. To do this, log-in to your account, and select 'Manage your Club Jetstar account' from within the Members toolbox navigation. Click on ''Do not auto renew my account'. If you have not elected not to renew your membership prior to the 12-month anniversary of joining the program (and every 12-months following) your membership will automatically renew for a further 12-months and your credit card will be charged the annual fee. You can also choose to 'deactivate your account' at any time, with immediate effect. No refunds will be provided.
- How do I log-in to my Club Jetstar account?
- Go to the Member Log-in page and log-in using your email address and password.
- I have forgotten my Club Jetstar password.
- If you have forgotten your password, visit the Reset Password and enter your email address to have a new temporary password emailed to you.