Once you've paid your Club Jetstar renewal fee, your Jetstar flight voucher will be emailed to you within 14 days.
Your voucher will be ready to redeem instantly and you can use it to book any available Jetstar flight on Jestar.com. Bookings can be made through our website or by phone – just provide us your voucher number!
If you haven’t received your voucher and you paid for your membership more than 14 days ago, please contact us.
- The voucher will be created in the name of the Club Jetstar member.
- The voucher is valid for 6 months (183 days) from the date of issue.
- The voucher is non-transferable. The voucher is redeemable only by the person whose name is stated on this voucher or to make a new booking for others to travel. The person named on this voucher must be a passenger on the booking, or if a booking is made for others to travel, the person named on this Voucher must be listed as the contact in the booking.
- You must book (or change) your flight within 6 months of issue.
- You must redeem the voucher in one booking. Any amount not redeemed in that booking will be lost.
- All travel is subject to availability at the time of booking, the fare rules quoted at the time of booking and the Jetstar Conditions of Carriage.
Things you need to know:
^For every specially marked Starter fare you book, you will receive a return Starter fare free. Prices based on payment by POLi or voucher for bookings through jetstar.com. For all other bookings, a Payment Fee will apply. See the Fees and charges page for more information.
Fares quoted are one way unless otherwise specified and only available online. Checked baggage is not included with Starter fares but may be added for a fee. All sale and special offer fares available until sale ends or sale or special offer is sold out. Please make sure you read important information about sale and special offer fares.