The cheapest and fastest way to buy checked baggage is when you book. If you’ve already made a booking, you can add baggage at Manage booking. Baggage added after your initial booking will be charged at a higher rate.
If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact your travel agent to add checked baggage allowance or contact us.
- What to leave out of your checked baggage?
- Can my pet fly with Jetstar?
- Seafood, meat and frozen products
- My baggage is lost, delayed or damaged
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- Is checked baggage allowance included in my fare?
- Dangerous goods
- What are the size and weight restrictions for checked baggage?
- Can I bring a pram, stroller, portable cot or highchair as checked baggage?
- Excess baggage charges at the airport