Get a $25 hotel voucher when you book a Jetstar fare
- The $25 voucher will be issued by Jetstar after a flight booking is made and will be emailed to the email address provided during the flight booking process. Excludes same day return flight bookings and bookings with a hotel already added.
- Customers must not be opted out from receiving offers relating to their booking.
- The voucher can only be used towards part, or full payment of hotel bookings on jetstar.com. If there is a balance remaining to be paid, you must pay this balance with a credit/charge card.
- The voucher must be used before the expiry date on the voucher, otherwise it will be forfeited.
- Vouchers are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- Vouchers may be transferred, but are not valid if sold. Vouchers can only be used once and any unused portion of the voucher will be forfeited.
- The value of the voucher will not be refunded and no replacement voucher will be issued when cancelling a booking.
- If you change or cancel a booking, any hotel fee amount will be deducted from the amount paid by you, up to a maximum of the amount originally paid by you.
- The hotel fee value cannot be paid using the voucher value.