Take the worry out of travelling with a crowd!
Planning a big trip for a school group, sports group, wedding party or conference? If you’re booking for 10 or more passengers, you can use our special group fares.
We know that organising a big group can be complicated, so our group fares are set up to be as flexible as possible.
- Stress-free payment – pay a deposit, then we let you pay the final balance later1
- Haven’t worked out exactly who’s coming? Don’t worry; you can make unlimited name changes at no additional cost, up until 24 hours before departure.
- Waived booking and service fees
- Checked-baggage allowance per person, plus carry-on baggage as per our carry-on baggage limits2
- Baggage allowance can be shared among the group – handy if you’re bringing sports gear
- Dedicated support and booking assistance
- Group bookings are not discounted, but you do get added flexibility and a bunch of great extras
If you’re a travel agent you can make group bookings too. Register your agency with us and you’ll get access to some handy tools that’ll make booking flights even easier.
How to make a group booking
Send us an email to ask for a quote. Make sure you include the following details:
- Number of passengers
- Departure and destination airports
- Preferred departure and return dates
- Any in-flight meals you’d like
- Your designated group leader’s details. The group leader will be responsible for paying for the booking and receive the booking itinerary.
- Your Jetstar organisation code/IATA or TIDS number (if you’re a Travel Agent)
1300 792 688
0800 401 283
Fax: +65 6546 0571
1866 397 8171
We’ll try to respond to your request within 48 hours. Then if you’d like to go ahead with your booking, let us know and within 48 hours we’ll set it up for you.
Details of your booking will be provided in the email you’ll receive from us, including each passenger's checked and carry-on baggage allowance, and when the deposit and balance payments are due.
How you pay will depend on the country you’re making your group booking from – if you’re booking through a travel agent, organise payment with them.
If you’d like to know the payment timeframes or how much checked baggage you can bring on your group booking, before you book, please contact Group bookings in your region via the contact details listed above.
Remember that there must be a minimum of 10 people on at least one flight to qualify for a group booking.
If you prefer you can still make a booking for 10+ passengers using our website. But you won’t get the extras that a group booking fare gives you, particularly the extended payment period and flexibility with name changes.
1 The exact date your deposit and balance will be due will depend on the country you make your booking from. Details will be in our email response to your booking query.
2 Checked-baggage allowance will depend on the country you make your booking from. Details will be in our email response to your booking query.