Jetstar Voucher Terms and Conditions
- 'How to use this Voucher' is a part of the Terms and Conditions.
- Booking dates will be strictly applied. Your booking must be made or changed through Jetstar.com or Jetstar Contact Centre before the expiry date, for travel on any Jetstar flight available at the time you redeem the voucher. If you do not redeem the voucher within this time frame the voucher will expire and you will lose the value of the voucher. If you redeem the voucher but later change your booking on a date after expiry date, you will lose the value of the voucher. The voucher was created on the Issue Date and expires on the Expiry Date as noted above. The six-month booking period is calculated as 183 days from the Issue Date.
- All travel is subject to availability at the time of booking, the fare rules quoted at the time of booking and the Jetstar Conditions of Carriage. The standard Jetstar fare and bundle rules apply according to the fare or fare with bundle selected when booking. Limited changes are permitted, charges apply and unless otherwise stated, airfares are non-refundable. See Jetstar.com for further details.
- You must redeem the voucher in one booking only. Any amount not redeemed in that booking will be lost and no credit will remain.
- The voucher is not transferable. It is redeemable only by the person whose name is stated on the voucher and the person named on the voucher must be a passenger on the booking.
- The voucher is only redeemable up to the value stated on the voucher for Jetstar fares and bundle options, taxes, fees and other charges associated with normal Jetstar internet or telephone reservations bookings. The voucher cannot be redeemed for Jetstar Holiday products (including accommodation, activities, transfers, parking, insurance and car hire). The voucher must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated. The voucher is not redeemable for cash or other goods and services. Jetstar vouchers are not refundable.
- Jetstar Asia Airways Pte Ltd (“Jetstar”) makes no claims in relation to weather or other conditions at the travel destination and the voucher recipient should make their own enquiries before travel. Jetstar its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the use of the voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Any additional travel booked in conjunction with the use of the voucher will be subject to standard booking conditions.
Jetstar Asia Airways Pte Ltd BRN200403570D. Travel Agent License No. TA 01891