Whether you’re flying domestic or international, there are several ways you can check in:
- At the airport check-in counter where our staff will be happy to help
- Online check-in (check your eligibility)
- Kiosk check-in for flights within Australia and New Zealand
Note that some domestic flights depart from an international terminal so please check your itinerary to see which airport and terminal your flight will depart from.
Please make sure you arrive at the airport with plenty of time to check in and pass through security. If you’re not at the boarding gate on time, you won’t be able to board the flight and you may lose your fare in full.
- Online check-in – how do I get my boarding pass?
- When to get to the airport for domestic flights?
- When to get to the airport for international flights?
- Straight to Gate international flights
- Where can I check in through the airport kiosk?
- Domestic flights departing from an international terminal
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Japan
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Vietnam
- Travel identification - international flights
- Do I need a passport or other identification?
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Australia and New Zealand
- When do I need to get to the airport?
- Can I check-in online?