What we offer
Get ready to check in and fly – From your mobile phone! Check everybody in, know where to go at the airport, see your flight status and get live updates, all from your Jetstar app.
The Jetstar app is available on Android™, iPhone®, and iPod touch® on iOS 6 and later. Download from the App Store℠ and Google Play™.
Search our famous
- Browse across the Jetstar network
- Search our current special offers
- See your recent searches
Book your trip and
- Add baggage and choose your seat3
- Add a bundle and get loads of extra value
- Upgrade to Business Class (subject to availability)
- Search and book car hire and hotels **NEW**
- Access your upcoming trips at any time
- Add more in-flight products, like meals and entertainment4
- Update passenger details (fee may apply)
- Change your flight booking (fee and fare difference may apply)
- Easy mobile check-in1 – get a notification when check-in opens for your flight **NEW**
- Skip the queues with an SMS boarding pass5
- Get real time notifications about your flight status2 **NEW**
1. Mobile check-in is currently only available for domestic flights within Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
2. Flight status change notifications are available for the following departure ports: Adelaide (ADL), Auckland (AKL), Ayers Rock (AYQ), Bali (Denpasar) (DPS), Ballina Byron (BNK) Bangkok (BKK), Brisbane (BNE), Cairns (CNS), Christchurch (CHC), Darwin (DRW), Dunedin (DUD), Fukuoka (Fukuoka Airport; FUK), Gold Coast (OOL), Hamilton Island (HTI), Ho Chi Minh City (SGN), Hobart (HBA), Hong Kong (HKG), Honolulu (HNL), Jakarta (CGK), Kagoshima (KOJ), Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Kumamoto (KMJ), Launceston (LST), Mackay (MKY), Manila (MNL), Matsuyama (MYJ), Medan (Kuala Namu International Airport; KNO), Melbourne (Avalon; AVV), Melbourne (Tullamarine; MEL), Nadi (NAN), Nagoya (NGO), Newcastle - Port Stephens (NTL), Oita (OIT), Okinawa (Naha Airport; OKA), Osaka (Kansai International Airport; KIX), Penang (PEN), Perth (PER), Phnom Penh (PNH), Phuket (HKT), Queenstown (ZQN), Sapporo (New Chitose Airport; CTS), Shantou / Jieyang (SWA), Singapore (SIN), Sunshine Coast (MCY), Surabaya (SUB), Sydney (SYD), Taipei (TPE), Takamatsu (TAK), Tokyo (Narita International Airport; NRT), Townsville (TSV), Wellington (WLG), Whitsunday Coast – Proserpine (PPP), Yangon (RGN).
3. Fees may apply and seats are subject to availability.
4. Meals and in-flight entertainment can be added to a booking up to 4 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure. In-flight entertainment is subject to availability at the time of adding to your booking.
5. SMS boarding pass is only available for domestic flights within Australia and New Zealand.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.