The Jetstar Group
THE JETSTAR GROUP
The Jetstar Group is the largest low cost airline in the Asia Pacific by revenue and has flown over 100 million passengers since it launched in 2004.
Collectively the Jetstar Group offers flights to 57 destinations in 16 countries and territories as outlined below and shown on our interactive route map.
- Australia: Adelaide, Ballina Byron, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Gold Coast, Hamilton Island, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Melbourne, Avalon, Newcastle, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Townsville, Whitsunday Coast
- Cambodia: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap
- China: Beijing, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanning, Shantou
- Fiji: Nadi
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong
- Indonesia: Bali, Jakarta, Medan, Surabaya
- Japan: Fukuoka, Okinawa, Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Penang
- Myanmar: Yangon
- New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Queenstown, Wellington
- Philippines: Manila
- Singapore: Singapore
- Taiwan: Taipei
- Thailand: Bangkok, Phuket
- United States: Honolulu
- Vietnam: Da Nang, Hai Phong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Nha Trang, Vinh
Interline and codeshare partners
The Jetstar Group has three codeshare partners on select Jetstar routes: Qantas, Japan Airlines and American Airlines.
The Jetstar Group has 25 interline partnerships on select Jetstar routes: American Airlines, Aircalin, Air Canada, Air France, Air Niugini, Air Pacific, Air Tahiti Nui, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Dragonair, Emirates, Etihad, Finnair, Japan Airlines, Jet Airways, KLM, LAN Airlines, Lan Argentina, Lan Ecuador, Lan Peru, Lufthansa, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian and United.