The Jetstar Group
THE JETSTAR GROUP
The Jetstar Group is one of the largest low cost airlines in Asia Pacific and has flown over 140 million passengers since it launched in 2004.
Collectively Jetstar branded airlines offer flights to more than 60 destinations in 16 countries and territories as outlined below and shown on our interactive route map.
- Australia: Adelaide, Ayers Rock (Uluru), Ballina Byron, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Gold Coast, Hamilton Island, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Melbourne, Avalon, Newcastle, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Townsville, Whitsunday Coast
- Cambodia: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap
- China: Haikou, Hangzhou, Shantou
- Fiji: Nadi
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong
- Indonesia: Bali, Jakarta, Medan, Surabaya
- Japan: Fukuoka, Kagoshima, Kumamoto, Matsuyama, Nagoya, Oita, Okinawa, Osaka, Sapporo, Takamatsu, Tokyo
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Penang
- Myanmar: Yangon
- New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Queenstown, Wellington
- Philippines: Manila
- Singapore: Singapore
- Taiwan: Taipei
- Thailand: Bangkok, Phuket
- United States: Honolulu
- Vietnam: Buon Ma Thuot, Da Nang, Hai Phong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Nha Trang, Thanh Hoa, Vinh
Interline and codeshare partners
The Jetstar Group has three codeshare partners on select Jetstar routes: Qantas, Japan Airlines and American Airlines.
The Jetstar Group has 25 interline partnerships on select Jetstar routes: American Airlines, Aircalin, Air Canada, Air France, Air Niugini, Air Pacific, Air Tahiti Nui, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Dragonair, Emirates, Etihad, Finnair, Japan Airlines, Jet Airways, KLM, LAN Airlines, Lan Argentina, Lan Ecuador, Lan Peru, Lufthansa, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian and United.