Find a lower comparable fare online and we'll beat it by 10% (conditions apply)
Our Price Beat Guarantee is part of our commitment to always offer you the lowest fares. When you’re shopping online for flights, if you find a flight with another airline that’s cheaper than ours – we’ll beat it. Simply contact us and we’ll offer you a Jetstar flight for 10% less than the competitor’s price. We’d rather you flew with us!
Our Price Beat Guarantee also applies to holiday packages – if you find a comparable package at a cheaper price, we’ll beat it by 10% (conditions apply). Flights and holidays can be booked for up to 10 people.
How to claim your 10% Price Beat Guarantee
- Call us on the number for your country.
- Have the website address where you found the cheaper flight or holiday ready.
- We’ll verify the comparison. To get your discount, you must buy right away.
- Get your 10% discount! If you’re in Japan we’ll send your difference and 10% reduction as a voucher, which you can use right away or on a future booking.
- We’ll send you an itinerary within 72 hours of your call.
We'll beat all prices that meet our criteria!
Both holidays and flights must be:
- Currently available to the general public, in the same currency and offered online
- Offered on a website in English, or Japanese for Jetstar Japan. For Jetstar Pacific the website can be in English or Vietnamese
- Cheaper with all the additional mandatory fees, surcharges and taxes included
- Leaving later than 72 hours from when you start the call
- New flight and holiday bookings only up to a maximum of 10 passengers per booking
The competitor flight must be:
- On another airline
- Cheaper than the lowest available comparable fare on Jetstar.com on the same route – the airports of origin and destination must be identical
- Direct and one way
- Compared with a Jetstar (JQ), Jetstar Asia (3K), Jetstar Japan (GK) or Jetstar Pacific (BL) flight. Qantas (QF) codeshare flights don’t apply. Comparisons cannot be made between Jetstar airlines.
- It must not be a membership or frequent flyer fare. It must also not be free of cost
The Jetstar flight you’re comparing must be:
- An Economy Starter fare. We won’t price beat our other fares: Economy Starter Plus, Economy Starter Max, Business Class and Business Class Max fares.
- Direct and one way
- Leaving at a comparable time. Both flights must leave:
- Within one hour of each other if they're domestic or flights between Australia and New Zealand
- Within one hour of each other if they’re international flights within Asia
- Within the same calendar day if they’re international flights (excluding flights within Asia and flights between Australia and New Zealand)
The competitor holiday package must be:
- Cheaper than the lowest available Jetstar package.
- Booked as one package.
- The same or comparable. That means:
- The flights you’re comparing must meet the criteria above
- The package must include the same hotel, car or activity.
When you’re comparing a Jetstar holiday package with a competitor package, the Jetstar package must include at least one Jetstar (JQ) flight.
Baggage and extras
We’ll also consider baggage as part of our Price Beat Guarantee.
What we’ll compare:
|The competitor flight||The Jetstar flight|
|A flight plus up to 19kg of baggage||Our flight with no checked baggage allowance|
|A flight plus 20kg or over of baggage||Our flight plus our cost of 20kg of checked-baggage.|
You don’t have to add checked-baggage but there’s between 15-40kg to choose from if you do.
Any checked baggage or other products bought in addition to the comparable Jetstar product won’t be discounted but you can still add them to your booking.
Holidays or flights must be booked before or on 02 August 2017.