From 15kg to 40kg, purchase what you need – it’s your choice
You get 7kg of carry-on baggage included free in every Jetstar fare (or 2 x 7kg if you’re flying Business Class).
On top of that, you can purchase as much checked baggage as you need, from 15kg to 40kg. Note: A checked baggage allowance may already be included in your fare or bundle.
Remember, it’s always cheapest to add checked baggage when you book. It's more expensive to add it later and if you add it at the airport you'll be up for excess baggage charges.
How much checked baggage do you need?
Bring as many bags as you like, as long as they have a combined weight within your purchased allowance. No single bag can weigh more than 32kg. Size and weight restrictions apply.
- What are the limits for liquids, aerosols and gels?
- Carry-on baggage – what can I bring on board?
- Dangerous goods
- Excess baggage charges at the airport
- What can’t I carry on board? Prohibited items
- Travelling with medication
- Seafood, meat and frozen products
- My baggage is lost, delayed or damaged
- Can my pet fly with Jetstar?
- What to leave out of your checked baggage?