To welcome the Year of the Rooster, we'd love for you to stay home to celebrate the festivities with your loved ones.
With the younger generation increasingly flying the coop over Lunar New Year despite it being the one time of year families gather for reunions, Jetstar is taking a stand – put family first and stay home.
For passengers who have booked flights departing Singapore on 27 and 28 January, and are now keen to stay home to enjoy get-togethers with family, we’re happy to move your flights to a later date, for free.
As part of the campaign, we conducted a social experiment to find out if younger people would give up free flight tickets that would require travel over Lunar New Year, after hearing family members discuss the importance of the festive season to them. Watch their reactions below.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion includes one-time waiver of change fee and fare difference, subsequent changes can be made by customer on Jetstar.com and is subjected to change fees and fare difference.
- Request for flight changes is restricted to Direct flights operated by Jetstar Asia (3K) booked on or before 9 Jan 2017, departing Singapore on 27 or 28 January 2017. New travel dates have to be between 29 Jan and 31 Mar 2017.
- Blackout periods apply and change request is subject to availability. Blackout periods include, but are not limited to: 11-19 March 2017.
- Flight timings will remain the same on the revised date, should the original timings not be available, Jetstar will propose alternate flights.
- Any prepaid baggage allowance, meals and/or seat selection purchased for the original flight will be applied to the new flights.
- This promotion excludes changes to group bookings of 6 passengers or more.
- Accommodation, activities and any other products not specified are not included.
- Any flight not travelled will be forfeited and no refund will be given. Changes to passenger names and destination cannot be made.
- Submission of change requests through the form above will start now till 22 Jan 2017.