All the features of a regular My Jetstar account,
plus these extras
Exclusive access to at least 4 member only Club Jetstar sale events, including Take A Friend For Free each year.
Club member must book and be part of the traveling party
View FAQs for more detail
$40 flight voucher when you join, redeemable for booking and travel when you receive it
Voucher sent within 14-days of joining
View FAQs for more detail
View FAQs for more detail
($39.99 annual membership fee applies after first 12 months)
Current Club Jetstar Singapore discounts
Please ensure you also read the complete Club Jetstar Singapore Terms & Conditions
- What is Club Jetstar Singapore?
- Club Jetstar Singapore is a new membership programme from Jetstar. For a once-off SGD$39 joining fee and a low ongoing annual membership fee after the first year, it provides members with:
• Exclusive access to at least 4 member only Club Jetstar Singapore sale events, including Take A Friend For Free sale, each year
• $40 flight voucher when you join, redeemable for booking and travel as soon as you receive it.
• Discounts and special offers from a range of our partners
• Annual membership fee of SGD$39.99 is waived for the first year
Note: Jetstar Flight Voucher is only available at initial enrolment, and is not provided for membership renewals.
- How do Club Jetstar Singapore sales differ from other Jetstar Sales?
- Club Jetstar Singapore member-only sales are in addition to Jetstar’s ‘all day, every day low fares’, and other Jetstar sales. Club Jetstar Singapore sales are available exclusively to Club Jetstar Singapore members. Registration can take up to 24hrs to process before you can access exclusive sale fares.
- How will I know when a Club Jetstar Singapore sale is running?
- Members will be alerted to sales in two ways:
1. Email notification: In the lead-up to the sale, we will send you an email advising when the sale will be starting. As such, we recommend you stay subscribed to the Club Jetstar Singapore emails and ensure Jetstar is added to "safe/trusted senders" within your email account.
2. Club Jetstar Singapore account: Whenever a sale is live, we will also provide details within the Club Jetstar Singapore site. All you will need to do is log-in to your account and you will see the details of any Club Jetstar sales current at that time.
- How will I be able to access and buy the Club Jetstar Singapore fares?
- All Club Jetstar Singapore sale fares will be published on a Club Jetstar Singapore sales page. To access this page, you simply need to click on the link that will be included within the notification emails, and also when you are logged into your Club Jetstar Singapore account (see question above). If you are not already logged-in to the site, you will be prompted to do so to access the Club Jetstar Singapore sales page.
- How many fares am I able to buy?
- There is a maximum of 8 passengers per booking. You can make as many bookings as you like, however the member must be a passenger in the travelling party for each booking.
- How and when will I receive my Jetstar flight voucher?
- Your Jetstar flight voucher will be emailed to you within 14-days of payment of the Club Jetstar Singapore joining fee and redeemable for booking as soon as you receive it. If you have not received your voucher and you paid for your membership more than 14-days ago, please contact us.
- How and when can I use the flight voucher?
- You can use your voucher, as soon as you receive it, to book any Jetstar flight available on Jetstar.com or through Jetstar Contact Centre. Please note:
• The voucher will be created in the name of the Club Jetstar Singapore member
• The voucher is valid for 6 months (183 days) from the date of issue
• The voucher is non-transferable. The voucher is redeemable only by the person whose name is stated on this Voucher and the person named on this Voucher must be a passenger on the booking.
• You must book (or change) your flight within 6-months of issue.
• You must redeem the voucher in one booking. Any amount not redeemed in that booking will be lost.
• All travel is subject to availability at the time of booking, the fare rules quoted at the time of booking and the Jetstar Conditions of Carriage
• View full Jetstar flight voucher Terms & Conditions
- What Club Jetstar Singapore third party special offers are available?
- As part of Club Jetstar Singapore, Jetstar makes available selected partner discounts and offers. Offers available by these partners will vary from time to time. To view the current offers, and terms and conditions, visit the Club Jetstar Singapore page and click on the offers that you are interested in.
- How do I redeem a Club Jetstar Singapore Partner special offer?
- Redeeming offers from partners will vary based on the offer and the provider. In most cases you will need to:
1. Log-in to your Club Jetstar Singapore account
2. View the partner offers available and instructions to redeem the offer
3. Follow the link to the partner's site and complete purchase as instructed.
- When will my Club Jetstar Singapore membership be renewed?
- Your Club Jetstar Singapore membership will be automatically renewed by automatically charging the annual membership fee to your card every 12-months after your initial sign-up. You can view the date that your membership will be renewed by logging-in to your account and selecting 'Manage your Club Jetstar Singapore account' from the Members toolbox navigation. We will also send you a reminder email approximately 4 weeks prior to the renewal date.
- Will Jetstar charge my credit card while I’m a member?
- Yes. Your credit card will be automatically charged the annual membership fee to renew you membership every 12-months after your initial sign-up date. You can view the date that your membership will be renewed by logging-in to your account and selecting 'Manage your Club Jetstar Singapore account' from the Members toolbox navigation. We will also send you a reminder email approximately 4 weeks prior to the renewal date.
- Which credit card will be charged?
- Jetstar will automatically charge the credit card associated with your Club Jetstar Singapore account. This will be the credit card used for initial purchase, unless you have added another credit card to your account and nominated for this card to be charged. To add or remove a credit card from your account, log-in and select 'Store payment details' from the Members toolbox navigation.
- How much is the annual membership fee?
- The annual membership fee is SGD$39.99, but is waived for the first 12 months’ of membership. You’ll only pay it after the initial 12 months. If we make any changes to the annual membership fee, we’ll let you know before your next renewal.
- How do you store my credit card?
- Your credit card details will be securely stored against your account. Don’t worry, they will not be visible to anyone. In fact, even within your own account they will be encrypted.
- Can I update my credit card details?
- Yes. You can update, add, or remove credit card details at any time. To do this, log-in to your account and select ‘Store payment details’ from the Members toolbox navigation.
- How do I cancel my Club Jetstar Singapore membership?
- You can tell Jetstar you do not wish to renew your Club Jetstar Singapore membership at any time. To do this, log-in to your account, and select 'Manage your Club Jetstar Singapore account' from within the Members toolbox navigation. Click on ''Do not auto renew my account'. If you have not elected not to renew your membership prior to the 12-month anniversary of joining the programme (and every 12-months following) your membership will automatically renew for a further 12-months and your credit card will be charged the annual membership fee. You can also choose to 'deactivate your account' at any time, with immediate effect. No refunds will be provided.
- How do I log-in to my Club Jetstar Singapore account?
- Go to the Member Login page and log-in using your email address and password.
- I have forgotten my Club Jetstar Singapore password.
- If you have forgotten your password, visit the Reset Password and enter your email address to have a new temporary password emailed to you.