- Boarding passes for Jetstar Airways (JQ), Jetstar Japan (GK) and Jetstar Pacific (BL) international flights will be issued at the airport check-in counter, even if you have checked in online.
- If you’re travelling on a domestic flight within Australia or New Zealand, or on selected Jetstar Asia (3K) flights to and from Singapore, you may be able to print your boarding pass and baggage tags at an airport kiosk. See: Where can I check in through an airport kiosk?
- If you’re travelling on selected Jetstar Asia (3K-coded) international flights within Asia and you’re eligible for a Straight to Gate flight, you can print your boarding pass at home and go straight to the boarding gate when you arrive at the airport.
- Mobile boarding passes may be able to be used by Jetstar Airways (JQ), Jetstar Japan (GK) and Jetstar Pacific (BL) domestic passengers, and those on selected Jetstar Asia (3K) flights to and from Singapore, see: Can I use a mobile boarding pass?
- If you’re flying domestic from an international terminal, you’ll need to visit the check-in counter to present identification and get your boarding pass. Please check your itinerary to see which airport and terminal your flight will depart from. You will need to be at the airport earlier.
Please note: If you need to get your boarding pass at the airport, you must do this before check-in closes.
And don’t forget, even if you've checked in online, you'll still need to drop off your bags and be at the boarding gate on time. If you don't check in or get to the boarding gate before it closes, you won’t be able to board your flight and you may lose your fare in full. See: When do I need to get to the airport?