Whether you’re flying domestic or international, there are several ways you can check in:
- Quick and easy online check-in (check your eligibility) - online check-in is not available for flights from the United States
- Kiosk check-in for flights within Australia and New Zealand
- At the airport check-in counter where our staff will be happy to help
- On selected Jetstar Asia (3K) flights you may be eligible for kiosk check-in, Hong Kong in-town check-in, Straight to Gate or Singapore airport early check-in
Note that some domestic flights depart from an international terminal so please check your itinerary to see which airport and terminal your flight will depart from.
Please make sure you arrive at the airport with plenty of time to check in and pass through security. If you’re not at the boarding gate on time, you won’t be able to board the flight and you may lose your fare in full.
- When to get to the airport for domestic flights
- Where can I check in through an airport kiosk?
- When to get to the airport for international flights?
- Online check-in – how do I get my boarding pass?
- Straight to Gate international flights
- Singapore airport early check in
- Can I use a mobile boarding pass?
- Travel identification - international flights
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Vietnam
- Can I check in online?
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Australia and New Zealand
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Japan
- Travel advice
- Domestic flights departing from an international terminal
- Do I need a passport or other identification?
- When do I need to get to the airport?
- Jetstar's new home at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport: Terminal 4