What we offer
Price Beat Guarantee
Price beat guarantee
As one of our valued customers, we think it’s important that you know exactly what you can expect from us, and the high level of customer satisfaction we strive for in everything that we do. That’s why we created our Customer Guarantee.
We are also committed to offering you competitive fares, which is why if you find a published internet airfare from another airline that is lower than the lowest available comparable Jetstar fare on Jetstar.com, on the same route for a comparable time, we will beat that fare by 10%.
Note: We are experiencing some technical difficulties with our Price Beat Guarantee. As a result, we are currently unable to offer this service on some flights. We are working to fix the issue so, if we were unable to help you today, please check back at a later time.
How to claim your 10% Price Beat Guarantee
- Start an online chat with one of our customer service team – that’s the only way to take advantage of our Price Beat Guarantee
- Have the website address where you found the cheaper flight or holiday ready
- We’ll verify the comparison. To get your discount, you must buy right away
- Get your 10% discount! If you’re in Japan we’ll send your difference and 10% reduction as a voucher, which you can use right away or on a future booking
- We’ll send you an itinerary within 72 hours of your chat
Terms and conditions
We’ll beat all prices that meet our criteria
- Within one hour of each other if they’re domestic or trans-Tasman flights
- Within one hour of each other if they’re intra-Asia flights
- Within the same calendar day if they’re international flights (excluding intra-Asia and trans-Tasman)
When you’re comparing a Jetstar holiday package with a competitor package, the Jetstar package must include at least one Jetstar (JQ) flight.
Baggage and extras
We’ll also consider baggage as part of our Price Beat Guarantee.
What we’ll compare:
|The competitor flight
||The Jetstar flight
|A flight plus up to 19kg of baggage
||Our flight with no checked baggage allowance
|A flight plus 20kg or over of baggage
||Our flight plus our cost of 20kg of checked-baggage.
You don’t have to add checked-baggage but there’s between 15-40kg to choose from if you do.
Any checked baggage or other products bought in addition to the comparable Jetstar product won’t be discounted but you can still add them to your booking.
Holidays or flights must be booked before or on 02 February 2016.