Hotel Oak Forest
Check availability at Hotel Oak Forest
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
Traditional Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Run of House (Room assigned upon check in Japanese Style Room or Western Bed Room)
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Oak Forest in Hakuba, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Hakuba Valley Ski Area and 7 minutes by foot from Hakuba Art Museum. This ski hotel is 1 mi (1.5 km) from Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Hakuba Green Sports Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include hot springs. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary Japanese breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakuba Valley Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakuba Art Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hakuba Olympic Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Happo-one Adam Gondola - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Happo Information Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hakuba Mini Train Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hakuba Green Sports Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Wadanonomori Church - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Chokoku-ji Temple - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Chubu-Sangaku National Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB International, Union Pay, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for unused portion of offer.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.