DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville Downtown
DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville Downtown
Check availability at DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville Downtown
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, City View (Mobility & Hearing, Bathtub)
Room, 1 King Bed, City View, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
Suite, 1 King Bed (Groom)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Bridal)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Mountain View (Mobility & Hearing, Bathtub, 2 Rooms)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Mountain View (2 Rooms)
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, City View (Mobility & Hearing, Bathtub)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Hearing)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Mountain View
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville Downtown is in the heart of Asheville, within a 5-minute walk of Harrah's Cherokee Center - Asheville and Grove Arcade. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Downtown Market Asheville and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Altamont Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a ballroom.Dining
Grab dinner at The Montford Rooftop Bar, a bar/lounge that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Asheville? This hotel has facilities measuring 2020 square feet (188 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asheville Convention and Visitors Bureau - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Basilica of Saint Lawrence - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Harrah's Cherokee Center - Asheville - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Grove Arcade - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
North Carolina Stage Company - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Downtown Market Asheville - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Aston Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Asheville Masonic Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Black Mountain College Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Altamont Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Center for Craft, Creativity and Design - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Asheville Community Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hazel Robinson Amphitheatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Bender Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Vance Monument - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville Downtown is Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Long-term renters welcome
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.