Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa - Adults Only
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa - Adults Only
- Dining venue(s)
Check availability at Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa - Adults Only
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
About this property
A stay at Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa - Adults Only places you in the heart of Provincetown, within a 5-minute walk of Art House and Commercial Street. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Provincetown Town Hall and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Provincetown Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs and a sauna. This Victorian hotel also features concierge services, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at The Pointe Restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Provincetown? This hotel has facilities measuring 1000 square feet (93 square meters), including a meeting room. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Art House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Commercial Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Provincetown Town Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ryder Street Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Provincetown Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
MacMillan Pier - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pilgrim Monument - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
MacMillian Wharf - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Town Beaches - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Provincetown Public Library - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Town Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Provincetown Art Association and Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Provincetown Theater - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Pilgrims' First Landing Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Beech Forest - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Logan International Airport (BOS) - 189.8 km / 117.9 mi
Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal) - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal) - 77 km / 47.9 mi
Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal) - 131.5 km / 81.7 mi
The preferred airport for Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa - Adults Only is Logan International Airport (BOS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Tax ID - C0001572420
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: USD 25 per day(200 ft away; open 24 hours)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.