Check availability at Yamamomiji
Standard Quadruple Room
About this property
With a stay at Yamamomiji in Yufu (Yufuin Onsen), you'll be steps from Aso Kuju National Park and a 2-minute drive from Norman Rockwell Yufuin Museum. This guesthouse is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Yufuin Trick Art Meikyukan Museum and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Yufuin Retro Motor Museum.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 13 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and refrigerators.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aso Kuju National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Norman Rockwell Yufuin Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Yufuin Trick Art Meikyukan Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Yufuin Retro Motor Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kyushu Yufuin Folk Village - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Showa Retro Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Yufuin Stained Glass Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kinrin Lake - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Sueda Art Gallery - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Bussanji Temple - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Artegio - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Yufuin Motorcycle Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Mount Yufu Trailhead - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Mount Tsurumi - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Yunohira Hot Spring - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 55.2 km / 34.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Half Board is not included in the Half Board rate for children age 0-5. Guests may bring their own food for children or pay JPY 4320 for half board at the property. Japanese futons are provided based on the number of adults in the reservation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 10 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.