The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium
The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium
Check availability at The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Beachside
Deluxe Suite, Beachfront
Deluxe Suite, Beachside
Grand Suite, Beachfront
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool (Onemaru)
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool (Pool & Spa Villa Lime Blossom)
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Connecting Rooms, Beachfront
Family Room, 2 Bedrooms, Connecting Rooms, Beachside
About this property
Located in Rarotonga, The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium is by the ocean, a 1-minute drive from Aroa Beach and 6 minutes from Wigmore's Waterfall. This 4-star hotel is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Muri Night Markets and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Te Vara Nui Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Captain Andys Bar & Grill, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Rarotonga? This hotel has facilities measuring 4306 square feet (400 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aroa Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Puaikura Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Wigmore's Waterfall - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Black Rock - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Rarotonga Golf Club - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Maire Nui Botanical Gardens - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Tikioki Beach - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
National Stadium - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Tikioki Marine Sanctuary - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Matutu Brewing Company - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Muri Beach - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Muri Lagoon - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Cook Islands Whale and Wildlife Centre - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Muri Night Markets - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Te Vara Nui Village - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium is Rarotonga (RAR-Rarotonga Intl.) - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Parties and events are allowed on site
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 28 for adults and NZD 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 per day (2-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per day (2-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: NZD 18 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 60 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 30 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 95.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.