Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas
Check availability at Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas
Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Double Room
Superior Villa, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Villa, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Triple Room
About this property
When you stay at Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas in Urubamba, you'll be 6 minutes by car from Cerro Ajojasa. This 4-star hotel is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Plaza de Armas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Alma, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Urubamba? This hotel has 2799 square feet (260 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerro Ajojasa - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Plaza de Armas - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Estadio de Urubamba - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Plaza de Armas - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Pinkuylluna Mountain Granaries - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Ollantaytambo Archaeological Site - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Cerro Pinculluna - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Cerro Sutoc - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Cerro Potosino - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Ch'iqun - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Yanacocha - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Medialuna - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Choquebamba - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
The preferred airport for Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas is Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl. Airport (CUZ) - 62.9 km / 39.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- All guests must register and show valid identification at check-in.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Peru regardless of length of stay, and non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Travelers who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: PEN 210 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.