These Terms and Conditions apply to credit vouchers:
- issued by Jetstar Airways (JQ), Jetstar Asia (3K) and Jetstar Japan (GK)
- issued due to extenuating circumstances and situations beyond Jetstar’s control, such as COVID-19, civil unrest or natural disasters
- and where Jetstar offered a credit voucher to customers who no longer want to travel.
Other credit vouchers issued for reasons not listed above will be single use only. For the full Terms and Conditions, please refer to the pdf voucher in your email.
How to use the credit voucher:
- Redeem for Jetstar flights only up to the value listed on the voucher
- Book through jetstar.com or Jetstar Contact Centre (see Jetstar.com for contact numbers).
- The voucher can be redeemed up to the value stated on the voucher, before the expiry date displayed on the voucher.
- Book any Jetstar flights available on Jetstar.com or through Jetstar Contact Centre at the time you redeem this Voucher
- The voucher can be used on more than one booking, provided there is credit remaining.
- The person named on voucher must be a passenger or the contact on the new booking
Voucher Terms & Conditions
(a) ‘How to use this Voucher’ forms part of these Voucher Terms & Conditions.
(b) Vouchers are not for resale. For any Voucher which is resold, Jetstar reserves the right to cancel that Voucher and any associated Jetstar booking without compensation.
(c) Booking dates will be strictly applied. Your booking must be made or changed through Jetstar.com or Jetstar Contact Centre before the Expiry Date, for travel on any Jetstar flight available at the time you redeem this Voucher. If you do not redeem this Voucher within this timeframe this Voucher will expire and you will lose the value of this Voucher. This Voucher was created on the Issue Date and expires on the Expiry Date as noted on the voucher. The booking period is calculated as the validity period displayed on the voucher, from the Issue Date. When the voucher expires, any amount not redeemed will be lost and no credit will remain.
(d) All travel is subject to availability at the time of booking, the fare rules quoted at the time of booking and the Jetstar Conditions of Carriage. The standard Jetstar fare and bundle rules apply according to the fare or fare with bundle selected when booking. Limited changes are permitted, charges apply and unless otherwise stated, airfares are non-refundable. See Jetstar.com for further details.
(e) You can redeem this voucher on more than one booking, provided there is credit remaining and the booking is made or changed before the Expiry Date.
(f) This Voucher is only redeemable up to the value stated on this Voucher for Jetstar fares and bundle options, taxes, fees and other charges associated with normal Jetstar internet or telephone reservations bookings. This Voucher cannot be redeemed for Jetstar Holiday products (including accommodation, activities, transfers, parking, insurance and car hire). This Voucher must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated. This Voucher is not redeemable for cash or other goods and services. Jetstar Vouchers are not refundable.
(g) Jetstar Airways Pty Limited (“Jetstar”) makes no claims in relation to weather or other conditions at the travel destination and the Voucher recipient should make their own enquiries before travel. Jetstar, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the use of this Voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
(h) Any additional travel booked in conjunction with the use of this Voucher will be subject to standard booking conditions.