Purchase what you need
- Starter fares include a baggage allowance of two carry-on items weighing up to 7kg.
- For additional carry-on weight, purchase a Flex bundle, Business Class fare or +3kg top-up
- We monitor carry-on baggage weight at the airport.
- You can purchase checked baggage from 15kg to 40kg.
- It’s cheapest to purchase checked baggage online when you book your flight.
- It costs more to add it online later, and much more to add it at the airport.
Flying with kids, musical instruments and sporting gear
Bringing sporting equipment
Packing a bike, board or set of clubs? Find out what you need to know before you go.
Travelling with young kids
What you need to know about flying with prams, portable cots and infant car seats.
- What are the limits for liquids, aerosols, gels, and powders?
- Carry-on baggage – what can I bring on board?
- Dangerous goods
- Excess baggage charges at the airport
- Travelling with medication
- What can’t I carry on board? Prohibited items
- Seafood, meat and frozen products
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- My baggage is lost, delayed or damaged
- How do I add baggage to an existing booking?