By becoming a registered agent with Jetstar you gain access to our highly competitive low fares and award winning service. Our innovative fare products enable you to configure the perfect itinerary for your customers. This means you can optimise their budget and more easily cross-sell other services.
Why sell Jetstar?
Jetstar’s product offerings are aimed to meet the ever-changing needs of your customers. Whether your customer needs just the basics, or full flexibility, Jetstar has the right fare type for you. With the ability to book mixed itineraries, choice and flexibility are always ensured. For example, customers can choose to book a Starter fare one way and a Starter Max on the return. Please see the Flying with us page for more information.
Our hassle-free product and service offering will allow your customers to:
- Use Jetstar’s streamlined check-in process to avoid airport queues, including online check-in, mobile boarding passes, airport kiosks and bag drop counters. Please note: these services are not available on all flights or from all terminals and conditions apply.
- Select extra legroom or upfront seating for a more comfortable trip and be among the first off the plane
- Pre-purchase food, drink and entertainment
- Experience our award-winning on-board service
- Receive advanced SMS notifications in the event of a delay of more than 30 minutes, or a cancellation, before check-in (assuming a customer’s booking has the relevant mobile phone number attached and Jetstar has prior knowledge of the delay or cancellation)
- Access to Qantas Club Lounges where available (eligible passengers only) to relax, enjoy complimentary food and drink, and find a quiet place to rest
- Be rewarded for their loyalty when travelling on an eligible fare by accumulating Qantas Points
Please note: Qantas Points are limited to eligible fares. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program to earn and redeem Qantas Points, a joining fee may apply. Qantas Frequent Flyer Program Terms and Conditions apply.
What we provide our valued Travel Agents
There are specific advantages in becoming a registered Travel Agent with Jetstar:
- We give you the ability to earn fixed sector remuneration via Gross Fares
- Access to our secure Agent Hub allows you to easily create new bookings, modify existing bookings, manage your account and agency details
- Be kept up-to-date with Jetstar news via TradeMail
- IATA agents can settle via BSP (Billing and Settlement Plan) in countries where Jetstar is a BSP member
- The choice of various payment methods including: major credit cards, BSP, UATP (Universal Air Travel Plan) and POLi (AU and NZ only)
- The choice to make bookings and changes through the Agent Hub, GDS (Global Distribution System) and the Jetstar call centre
- Dedicated Sales Support Team including phone and email support
- GSA (General sales agent) support in selected markets