Here you’ll find answers to your questions about checked baggage.
Remember – our most popular fares don’t include checked baggage, so you’ll need to add it when you book. To get the best price, add baggage at the time you make your booking. Is checked baggage included in my fare?
There are some things you may be able to bring as checked baggage for free. If you’re travelling with an infant or young child, you may bring a stroller, portacot and bedding, portable high chair and approved car seat. You may bring a wheelchair if you need one. (Size and weight restrictions apply.)
Also please be aware of our policy on baggage transfers.
Please note: We have extra requirements and restrictions for passengers carrying seafood, meat and frozen products.
You may want to look at all of our frequently asked questions for:
- Baggage allowance
- Restricted items
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- Dangerous goods
- My baggage is lost, delayed or damaged
- What to leave out of your checked baggage?
- Checked baggage
- Excess baggage charges at the airport
- Seafood, meat and frozen products
- Is checked baggage allowance included in my fare?
- What are the size and weight restrictions for checked baggage?
- Can I bring a pram, stroller, portable cot or highchair as checked baggage?
- Travelling with cremated remains or ashes
- Can my pet fly with Jetstar?