Purchase what you need
- Starter fares include a carry-on baggage allowance of 2 items weighing up to 7kg.
- Subject to availability, you can purchase an extra 7kg for a total carry-on baggage allowance of 14kg over 2 items.
- The Flex bundle and Business Class fares also provide an expanded carry-on allowance of 14kg over 2 items
- Maximum weight limit of 10kg for a single bag
- You can bring a total of 2 items – 1 main item to fit in the overhead locker and 1 small item to fit under the seat in front.
- We monitor carry-on baggage weight at the airport.
- You can purchase checked baggage from 15kg to 40kg.
- It’s cheapest to purchase checked baggage online when you book your flight.
- It costs more to add it online later, and much more to add it at the airport.
Flying with kids, musical instruments and sporting gear
Bringing sporting equipment
Packing a bike, board or set of clubs? Find out what you need to know before you go.
Travelling with young kids
What you need to know about flying with prams, portable cots and infant car seats.
- Dangerous goods
- Carry-on baggage – what can I bring on board?
- What are the limits for liquids, aerosols, gels, and powders?
- Travelling with medication
- Excess baggage charges at the airport
- What can’t I carry on board? Prohibited items
- Baggage allowance
- Restricted items
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- My baggage is lost, delayed or damaged