Free TS1 or PBS783/TS6 bus transfer for Jetstar passengers
Johor Bahru bus transfer is easy!
Free TS1 or PBS783/TS6 bus transfer for Jetstar passengers. Print the voucher, fill in the details, and submit it together with your Jetstar boarding pass/itinerary to the driver. Valid only for flights arriving or departing Changi Airport within 24 hours of the bus ride.
Transtar Cross Border Services
- TS1: Changi Airport – Johor Bahru CIQ (via Woodlands Checkpoint)
- PBS783/TS6: Changi Airport – Legoland / Medini Mall / Puteri Harbour (via Tuas Checkpoint)
*Terms and conditions apply.
*General terms and conditions:
- Passengers are required to fill in the voucher and submit it together with a Jetstar boarding pass or e-ticket in hardcopy format to the bus captain upon boarding TS1 or PBS783/TS6 bus service.
- Effective 15 November 2017, pick up points at Changi Airport are at Terminal 2 and Terminal 4 Coach Bays, and drop-off points at Changi Airport are Terminal 4, Terminal 3, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 Kerbside respectively.
- The bus captain may request to check passengers’ I/C or passport for verification purposes.
- Passengers whose voucher or relevant documents are incomplete may be rejected.
- This free coupon is only valid for passengers of Jetstar flights up to 1 day before flight departure date or 1 day after flight departure date.
- 1 voucher per Jetstar passenger per way. No sharing of vouchers will be entertained.
- Passengers are allowed one hand carry baggage on-board the coach. Any other baggage will be carried in the baggage hold of the bus.
- Free transfer is valid from 1 June 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Transtar bus schedule is subject to change without prior notice, and may change depending on traffic conditions. For detailed bus routes and latest schedules of TS1 and PBS783/TS6, please visit: www.transtar.travel/cross-border-services
Transtar Terms and conditions:
- No drug(s) or illegal item(s) is allowed on the bus. Once discovered, the passenger concerned will be liable for all consequences.
- Any accident occurred will be the responsibility of the insurance company covering the policy of the bus. Transtar acts only as agent for the passengers and its related transportation companies.
- Should the bus breakdown hence affecting departure, passengers must comply with Transtar’s final arrangements. Should passengers miss their flight due to bus breakdown/delay, neither Jetstar, Changi Airport Group nor Transtar shall be held liable.
- Transtar reserves the rights to offload any passenger who are deemed unfit for travel or pose a danger to other passengers on board.