Jetstar’s mission is to offer low fares to enable more people to fly to more places, more often. Since we launched in Australia in 2004, we’ve carried more than 250 million passengers.
We have one of the Asia Pacific’s largest low fares networks by revenue. Jetstar-branded carriers operate more than 5,000 flights a week to more than 85 destinations.
The group consists of:
Jetstar Airways in Australia and New Zealand, wholly owned by the Qantas Group.
Jetstar Asia Airways, based in Singapore and managed by Newstar Holdings, majority-owned by Singapore company Westbrook Investments (51 per cent), with the Qantas Group holding the remaining 49 per cent.
Jetstar Pacific Airlines, based in Vietnam and majority-owned by Vietnam Airlines with the Qantas Group holding 30 per cent.
Jetstar Japan, a partnership between the Qantas Group, Japan Airlines, Mitsubishi Corporation and Tokyo Century Corporation.
The Jetstar Group Chief Executive Officer is Gareth Evans.