How to use the bundle fare credit voucher:
- Redeem for Jetstar flights only up to the value listed on the voucher
- The person named on the voucher must be a passenger travelling on the new booking
- Valid for 6 months from the Issue Date where original booking is with Jetstar Asia (3K), Jetstar Japan (GK) or Jetstar Pacific (BL)
- Valid for 3 years from the Issue Date where original booking is with Jetstar Airways (JQ)
- Your booking must be made or changed before the Expiry Date
- Book any Jetstar flights available on Jetstar.com or through Jetstar Contact Centre at the time you redeem this Voucher
- Redeem in one booking only, any amount not redeemed in that booking will be lost and no credit will remain
- Credit vouchers issued for Jetstar Pacific (BL) bundles can only be used to purchase BL flights
Voucher Terms & Conditions
(a) ‘How to use this Voucher’ forms part of these Voucher Terms & Conditions.
(b) Vouchers are not for resale. For any Voucher which is resold, Jetstar reserves the right to cancel that Voucher and any associated Jetstar booking without compensation.
(c) Booking dates will be strictly applied. Your booking must be made or changed through Jetstar.com or Jetstar Contact Centre before the Expiry Date, for travel on any Jetstar flight available at the time you redeem this Voucher. If you do not redeem this Voucher within this timeframe this Voucher will expire and you will lose the value of this Voucher. If you redeem this Voucher but later change your booking on a date after the Expiry Date, you will lose the value of this Voucher. This Voucher was created on the Issue Date and expires on the Expiry Date as noted above. The 6-month booking period is calculated as 183 days from the Issue Date. For bundle credit vouchers requested on Jetstar Airways (JQ) bookings on or after 30 March 2018, the booking period is calculated as 3 years (1095 days) from the Issue Date displayed on the voucher.
(d) All travel is subject to availability at the time of booking, the fare rules quoted at the time of booking and the Jetstar Conditions of Carriage. The standard Jetstar fare and bundle rules apply according to the fare or fare with bundle selected when booking. Limited changes are permitted, charges may apply. No fees apply if you are entitled to a refund or alternative flight by law or Conditions of Carriage. See Jetstar.com for further details.
(e) You must redeem this Voucher in one booking only. Any amount not redeemed in that booking will be lost and no credit will remain.
(f) This Voucher is only redeemable up to the value stated on this Voucher for Jetstar fares and bundle options, taxes, fees and other charges associated with normal Jetstar internet or telephone reservations bookings. This Voucher cannot be redeemed for Jetstar Holiday products (including accommodation, activities, transfers, parking, insurance and car hire). This Voucher must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated. This Voucher is not redeemable for cash or other goods and services.
(g) Jetstar Airways Pty Limited (“Jetstar”) makes no claims in relation to weather or other conditions at the travel destination and the Voucher recipient should make their own enquiries before travel. Jetstar, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the use of this Voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
(h) Any additional travel booked in conjunction with the use of this Voucher will be subject to standard booking conditions.