Think your plans might change? With FareCredit changing your mind is easy.
FareCredit lets you cancel your booking and get a credit voucher for the value of your fare plus any in-flight extras (excluding the cost of FareCredit).*
Add FareCredit to your next holiday and relax. Only available on Jetstar.com.
FareCredit is available on selected domestic flights in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Trans-Tasman flights between Australia and New Zealand. It is also available on selected international flights from Australia, and selected international flights from Singapore.
How FareCredit works
- FareCredit will only be available to you on the payment page when you make your initial booking. It can’t be added as an option once that booking has been completed.
- You can choose to apply it to one flight, or all flights in your booking.
- Once added, FareCredit will apply to all passengers on the selected flight and you’ll see confirmation it has been applied.
- If you need to cancel your flight, use the Manage booking page. You can cancel up until airport check-in opens for that flight, even if you’ve checked in online already.
- Once cancelled, you’ll be emailed your credit voucher within 24 hours.
- Credit vouchers will be valid for three years and can be used toward the value of any flights and in-flight extras^. Use your voucher at Jetstar.com or by contacting the Jetstar Contact Centre.
From stunning beaches to wild adventures, here are some of our favourite local destinations to inspire your next holiday.