From 15kg to 40kg, purchase what you need – it’s your choice
You get 7kg of carry-on baggage included free in every Jetstar fare (or 2 x 7kg if you’re flying Business Class).
On top of that, you can purchase as much checked baggage as you need, from 15kg to 40kg. Note: A checked baggage allowance may already be included in your fare or bundle.
Remember, it’s always cheapest to add checked baggage when you book. It's more expensive to add it later and if you add it at the airport you'll be up for excess baggage charges.
How much checked baggage do you need?
Bring as many bags as you like, as long as they have a combined weight within your purchased allowance. No single bag can weigh more than 32kg.An oversized item handling fee applies if you’re bringing any bag or item longer than one metre, see Oversized baggage for details. Size and weight restrictions also apply.
- Carry-on baggage – what can I bring on board?
- What are the limits for liquids, aerosols and gels?
- Dangerous goods
- Travelling with medication
- What can’t I carry on board? Prohibited items
- Excess baggage charges at the airport
- Seafood, meat and frozen products
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- My baggage is lost, delayed or damaged
- Can my pet fly with Jetstar?