We highly recommend that you do not include the following in your checked baggage:
- Fragile items
- Valuable documents
- Business documents
- Precious metals and stones
While we take all possible care with your luggage, we will rely upon all available defences against any claim for damage, destruction or loss if this regrettably occurs. See Lost, damaged and delayed baggage.
See more information about checked baggage.
- Dangerous goods
- Excess baggage charges at the airport
- My baggage is lost, delayed or damaged
- Can I bring a pram, stroller, portable cot or highchair as checked baggage?
- How do I add baggage to an existing booking?
- Can my pet fly with Jetstar?
- What are the size and weight restrictions for checked baggage?
- Is checked baggage allowance included in my fare?
- Baggage allowance
- Restricted items