We highly recommend that you do not include the following in your checked baggage:
- Fragile items
- Valuable documents
- Business documents
- Precious metals and stones
While we take all possible care with your luggage, we will rely upon all available defences against any claim for damage, destruction or loss if this regrettably occurs. See Lost, damaged and delayed baggage.
See more information about checked baggage.
- Baggage allowance
- Restricted items
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- My baggage is lost, delayed or damaged
- Dangerous goods
- Can my pet fly with Jetstar?
- Checked baggage
- How do I add baggage to an existing booking?
- Excess baggage charges at the airport
- Seafood, meat and frozen products