Pilots - Eligibility
The minimum requirements to apply for a pilot position with Jetstar Asia Singapore are:
- A320 Type Rated and hold an unrestricted CPL or ICAO ATPL
- Have passes in all Singapore ATPL subjects or evidence of passes in all ATPL subjects in home country
- Hold, or be eligible to hold, a Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with Multi-Engine Command Instrument Rating
- Current Class 1 Medical Certificate
- At least ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- Hold, or be eligible to hold, relevant Singapore Work Permit.
In addition, Direct Entry First Officer Positions require:
- Minimum 1500 hours total aeronautical experience of which 500 hours may be helicopter time
- 500 hours PIC or First Officer on Multi-Engine Aircraft
- 250 hours PIC of fixed-wing aircraft, of which 150 hours may be PICUS.
Direct Entry Captain Positions require:
- Minimum 4000 hours total (5000 hours preferred) aeronautical experience with at least 2000 hours on fixed wing aircraft.
- Minimum 1500 hours PIC on Multi-Engine Jet Transport Aircraft with a MTOW greater than 50,000Kg
- Minimum 500 hours total PIC on A320 type