Self-service kiosk and bag drop is currently available on the following routes:
|Singapore - Bangkok||Singapore - Okinawa (Naha)|
|Singapore - Clark||Singapore - Penang|
|Singapore - Da Nang||Singapore - Phnom Penh|
|Singapore - Denpasar||Singapore - Phuket|
|Singapore - Guiyang||Singapore - Sanya|
|Singapore - Haikou||Singapore - Shantou|
|Singapore - Ho Chi Minh City||Singapore - Siem Reap|
|Singapore - Hong Kong||Singapore - Surabaya|
|Singapore - Jakarta||Singapore - Taipei|
|Singapore - Kuala Lumpur||Singapore - Xuzhou|
|Singapore - Manila||Singapore - Yangon|
|Singapore - Medan|
Want a hassle-free check-in?
Use our self-service kiosk and bag drop before check-in closes, and you'll be on your way before you know it.
If you’re travelling on a selected Jetstar Asia (3K) flight, departing Changi Airport Singapore, your check-in experience just got a whole lot easier.
1. Scan your passport
2. Add bag if needed
3. Print your boarding pass and bag tag (if needed)
4. Tag your bag and proceed to bag drop
5. Scan your boarding pass at bag drop kiosk
6. Place your bag on the baggage belt and inject bag
Self-service kiosk and bag drop is currently available for:
- Passengers with checked baggage and carry-on baggage
- Individual passengers and group bookings with 7 passengers or fewer, on selected Jetstar Asia (3K) flights (see below).
- Passengers without visa requirements
- NOTE: Passengers who do have visa requirements can still use the service, once they've been through a quick document and visa verification check at our designated document check area.
Self-service kiosk and bag drop is not currently available for:
- Jetstar Australia (JQ) or Jetstar Pacific (BL) flights or Jetstar Asia (3K) flights to Osaka
- Bookings that include infants or special service requests (such as passengers who have requested wheelchair assistance, extra seats or who have visual or hearing impairments)
- Bookings with an outstanding amount