The cheapest and most convenient way to buy checked baggage is when you book your flight. If you’ve already made a booking but would like to add checked baggage, you can add baggage at Manage booking. You can buy from 15kg to 40kg checked baggage in 5kg increments. And if you’ve already purchased checked baggage but think you’ll need more, you can purchase additional weight up to 40kg.
Baggage added online after your initial booking will be charged at a slightly higher rate, but will still be significantly cheaper than if you do so at the airport on the day of your flight.
If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact your travel agent to add checked baggage allowance or contact us.
- Seafood, meat and frozen products
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- Can my pet fly with Jetstar?
- What to leave out of your checked baggage?
- Is checked baggage allowance included in my fare?
- My baggage is lost, delayed or damaged
- Dangerous goods
- Can I bring a pram, stroller, portable cot or highchair as checked baggage?
- What are the size and weight restrictions for checked baggage?
- Excess baggage charges at the airport