Plus Protect and Max Protect is a payment issued to eligible Jetstar Japan (GK) passengers in the event of certain flight cancellations or delays, or bad weather.
Check the Plus Protect and Max Protect Terms and Conditions for full details.
To be eligible to receive a payment, you must have purchased a Starter Plus or a Starter Max bundle on your Jetstar Japan (GK) domestic flight.
Eligible passengers will receive JPY 10,000 in the case of Starter fare with Plus bundle and JPY 20,000 in the case of Starter fare with Max bundle per flight.
Conditions of the payment
- Passengers who have purchased a Plus or Max bundle are eligible to claim this payment. The payout is distributed once, per passenger, per flight.
- When there is a cancellation of a Jetstar Japan (GK) operated domestic flight.
- When a Jetstar Japan (GK) operated domestic flight is delayed for 6 hours or more from the initially scheduled departure time.
- When a Jetstar Japan (GK) operated domestic flight is diverted and terminated at a non-scheduled destination port.
- If a passenger who experiences a cancellation or delay chooses to refund their flight booking, they are not eligible for the Plus Protect or Max Protect payment. The payment is limited to a passenger who continuously uses Jetstar Japan (GK) flight or other transportation arranged by Jetstar Japan (GK).
- These exclude cancellations, suspensions or delay of Jetstar Japan (GK) flights that are 12 hours or more in advance of the initially scheduled departure time.
Claim of special payment
To claim your payment, eligible passengers must submit the Flight Cancellation and Delay Payment Application Form by fax, post or email.
Jetstar ‘Plus Protect and Max Protect’ support desk
KDX Yokohama bldg. 11F, 1-1 Sakae-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 221-0052
Fax: 0570 050 703
How to claim
- Read the Plus Protect and Max Protect Terms and Conditions
- Download the Flight Cancellation and Delay Payment Application Form (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Print and fill out the Application Form (requires passenger signature)
- Submit the Application Form by email, fax, or post (using the contact details above)
- The special payment is made to the bank account nominated by the passenger
The Plus Protect and Max Protect Terms and Conditions apply to the Plus Protect and Max Protect products.