If you’re travelling on selected Jetstar international flights and you don’t have checked baggage, visa or other entry requirements you may be able to check in online and go straight to the boarding gate when you arrive at the airport.
Please note that Straight to Gate is not available if:
- You’re travelling with an infant
- You made your booking through Jetstar Group bookings.
- You need assistance (eg, wheelchairs, extra seats, visual or hearing impairments, service dogs, young passengers travelling alone)
- Your booking has an outstanding balance
If any of the above applies to your booking, you’ll need to check in at the airport.
Mobile boarding passes
When checking in online, you may be given the option to use a mobile boarding pass. This is a convenient way to keep your boarding pass on your mobile phone to present to our crew before boarding.
If you check in online but mobile boarding passes are not available, download and print the PDF and bring it with you to the airport. Please note, mobile boarding passes are not yet available on JQ international flights.
Make sure you check the mobile boarding pass page for all of the requirements.
Passengers with visa / other entry requirements and carry-on baggage only
Check in online, then proceed to the Jetstar desk in the check-in hall for a quick document and visa verification check. Please note that the document check must be completed by the flight check-in deadline.
Passengers travelling with checked baggage
Check in online, then go to the Jetstar bag drop in the check-in hall to drop off your baggage.
Jetstar Airways (JQ) flights
All international flights are eligible for Straight to Gate except for those departing Ho Chi Minh City and to or from Korea, the USA and China.
Jetstar Asia (3K) flights
All flights are eligible except for flights from:
- Osaka (Kansai)
- Okinawa (Naha)
Flights from Singapore to Osaka (Kansai) are also not eligible.
Jetstar Japan (GK) flights
All international flights are eligible except flights departing Manila.
Arrive at your boarding gate on time
Remember, even if you have checked in online you must still be at the boarding gate on time. If you don't get to the boarding gate before it closes, you won’t be able to board your flight and you may lose your fare in full.
- Do I need a passport or other identification?
- Travel identification - international flights
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Japan
- Domestic flights departing from an international terminal
- Can I check in online?
- Airport check in
- Checking in
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- Can I use a mobile boarding pass?
- Singapore airport early check in