Based in Singapore, Jetstar Asia’s inaugural flight took off for Hong Kong on 13 December 2004. We now fly to 16 popular destinations across the region with our growing fleet of A320 aircraft.

Jetstar Asia is a majority Singapore held and based company, managed by Newstar Holdings Pty Ltd, majority owned by Singapore company Westbrook Investments Pte Ltd (51 per cent), with the Qantas Group holding the remaining 49 per cent.

Our Chief Executive Officer is John Simeone.