The identification you need depends on whether you are flying domestically or internationally.
When you’re travelling on a Jetstar domestic flight, you may need to show photographic identification, but in most cases you won’t need to show a passport. For more information see:
- Travel identification – domestic flights in Australia and New Zealand
- Travel identification – domestic flights within Australia departing from an international terminal
- Travel identification – domestic flights in Japan
You’ll always need your passport for international flights and you may need other documents too.
- Travel to and from the US
- Domestic flights departing from an international terminal
- Travel identification - international flights
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Japan
- When do I need to get to the airport?
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Australia and New Zealand
- Can I check in online?
- Can I use a mobile boarding pass?
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- Straight to Gate international flights