Get ready for takeoff!
Our refreshed Jetstar app has been designed to make booking and taking off on your holidays easier!
Smoother travels at your fingertips
Introducing the new, improved Jetstar app! Rebuilt from scratch using the latest technology and feedback from our customers, it's more reliable, convenient and easier to use than ever.
What can you do with the new Jetstar app?
Book your trip
Search flights, check out our latest deals, and make a booking
Be our guest
Don't want to sign in? Add your trips to the app as a guest
The Jetstar app: your new favourite travel companion
Allowing you to check in online, keep track of your flight status, and save your mobile boarding pass, the new Jetstar app makes travelling with us a breeze.
- Online check-in and mobile boarding pass available for signed-in users and guests who’ve saved their trip to the app
- Save your mobile boarding pass to Apple Wallet, Google Wallet or WalletPasses
- No bags to check in? Go straight to the gate5. Or scan your pass at a kiosk to print bag tags
- Travelling with friends or family? Easily manage and view multiple boarding passes in your phone’s wallet
As we’re using new technology to provide the best experience, we can’t support some older phone operating systems. The Jetstar app is compatible with:
- iOS 14 and above
- Android 9 and above
(Please note: if you can't use the app on your phone, you can still get all the info and help you need on our website, which is accessible on all smart phones.)
Things you need to know
1 Fees may apply to additional extras purchased and seats are subject to availability.
3 Mobile boarding passes are only available for:
- Jetstar Airways (JQ) domestic flights within Australia, New Zealand and most international flights
- Jetstar Japan (GK) domestic flights
- Jetstar Asia (3K) international flights departing from Singapore
4 You must use an external wallet app to save and use our mobile boarding passes.
5 Conditions apply.