Planning your family trip?
We’ve flown thousands of families to hundreds of destinations, so we've learnt a lot about the needs of both kids and parents. Check out all the need-to-knows before you go and you’ll have the whole family flying happy.
Flying with infants and toddlers
Strollers, highchairs – babies need a lot of stuff, huh? We understand. That’s why Jetstar’s infant fee includes four pieces of checked baggage.Find out more about infant fees
Purchasing enough baggage
Packing the high chair or car seat? Check out all your baggage options so you can take what you need at the lowest cost.More on baggage allowances
Seating the whole family
Baby on your lap? Toddler in the middle? Kid in a car seat? There are plenty of ways to seat you and your family.Family-friendly seating options
Flying and pregnancy
If you’re a new mother, or about to be one, we want you to be safe and comfortable when you fly with us.More about flying when pregnant
Young passengers flying solo
Sending a young one to visit relatives interstate? Find out if they can fly on their own or if they need an accompanying passenger.Check out the rules
- What do I need to know about travelling with my infant?
- Can I request a bassinet for my infant?
- Can my infant travel in a baby carrier or harness?
- Do I need a passport or ID for my infant or children?
- Where can I change my infant during the flight?
- What do I need to know about bringing a car seat on board?
- Do I need to bring food and drinks for my infant?
- Young passengers travelling alone
- Pregnancy and air travel
- Young passengers travelling alone on Jetstar Asia (3K) flights