To be eligible for Remunerable Fares, you must be located in Australia, New Zealand^, Taiwan (China), or Indonesia and be a registered agent with Jetstar:
- Jetstar remunerates you via gross fares
- Once configured for gross fares, all bookings made via the Jetstar Agent Hub and through Jetstar's API attract remuneration
- The below table shows the level that gross fares will be marked up which is remunerated back to the registered agent
- GDS and Call centre bookings are not remunerable
- Gross fares attract a fixed remuneration per passenger segment sold as per the table below
- Remuneration is determined by the base currency the fare is sold in (e.g. an agent in Australia selling an IDR fare will receive Rp55,000 per passenger segment. This amount will be converted to AUD at time of payment.)
- Remuneration amounts may change from time to time so please check back for updates
|Booking currency||*Domestic and short haul international||**International long haul|
* Domestic and short haul international flights are flights operating on an A320 or A321.
** International – Long Haul International Flights are international flights operating on a Boeing 787.
*** Bookings made in IDR currency and paid through credit cards does not attract remuneration.
^ Gross fares for bookings made by New Zealand agents commences for bookings created on or after 15/02/2021 For more information, please see the Travel Agent Terms & Conditions