To be eligible for remuneration, you must be located in Australia, Taiwan (China), or Indonesia and be a registered agent with Jetstar:
- Jetstar remunerates you via Gross Fares
- Once configured for Gross Fares, all bookings made via the Jetstar Agent Hub and through Jetstar's API attract remuneration
- GDS and Call centre bookings are not remunerable
- Gross fares attract a fixed remuneration per passenger segment sold as per the table below
- Remuneration is determined by the base currency the fare is sold in (e.g. an agent in Australia selling an HKD fare will receive HKD $25 per passenger segment. This amount will be converted to AUD at time of payment.)
- Remuneration amounts may change from time to time so please check back for updates
|Booking currency||*Domestic and short haul international||**International long haul|
* Domestic and short haul international flights are flights operating on an A320, A321 or Q300.
** International – Long Haul International Flights are international flights operating on a Boeing 787.
*** Bookings made in IDR currency and paid through credit cards does not attract remuneration.