Reconciliation Action Plan
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.
We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Playing our part for reconciliation
At Jetstar we value inclusion and diversity and we are proud to be part of the Qantas Group Reconciliation Action Plan.
Our vision for reconciliation is a shared national identity that celebrates the knowledge and cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians. This will be achieved through the social, economic and cultural inclusion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Our Reconciliation Action Plan
Interim Reconciliation Action Plan – January 2021 to March 2022
Our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) sets out the actions we’ll take as part of our commitment to the reconciliation process. These include:
- Supporting sustainable, meaningful employment opportunities
- Doing business with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander suppliers
- Celebrating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and knowledge
- Making Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander knowledge, products and services part of our customer experience
- Being a collaborative and accountable member of the RAP community
Download a copy of the Qantas Group RAP for all the details.
Check out Reconciliation at Qantas opens in new window for more on the Qantas Group Interim Reconciliation Action Plan and the history of reconciliation at Qantas. You can also get in touch via email.