Yes. If you have an infant or small child on your booking you may bring one of each of the following:
- A stroller, pusher or pram
- A portable cot (portacot) and bedding
- A car seat, baby capsule or booster seat
- A portable high chair
These items are carried as checked baggage for free, regardless of fare and in addition to any checked-baggage allowance.
Approved car seats can be used on all planes. See: What do I need to know about bringing a car seat on board?
You must contact us if you’re bringing a car seat, as a limited number can be fitted on each flight.
If your stroller collapses to our carry-on baggage dimensions (56cm x 23cm x 36cm) and the main asset of the stroller is securely packed within a protective cover/bag, then it can be carried on board most Jetstar flights. It will count towards your carry-on baggage allowance.
If your stroller is larger than our carry-on baggage limit, it must be checked in as checked baggage.
Make sure you pack all items as securely as possible to minimise the risk of damage.
For more information see the family travel page.
- What do I need to know about travelling with my infant?
- Do I need to bring food and drinks for my infant?
- Young passengers travelling alone on Jetstar Asia (3K) flights
- Young passengers travelling alone
- Family travel and seating
- Pregnancy and air travel
- What do I need to know about bringing a car seat on board?
- Can I request a bassinet for my infant?
- Can my infant travel in a baby carrier or harness?
- Do I need a passport or ID for my infant or children?