Search our famous low fares
- Browse fares across the Jetstar network
- Search our current deals
- Go back to your recent searches
Book your trip and add your favourite extras
- Buy just the extras you want – add checked baggage or an extra legroom seat 3
- Purchase a bundle for loads of in-flight extras
- Upgrade to Business Class (when available)
Manage your Jetstar profile
- Change your personal details
- Add travel companions, travel documents and frequent flyer membership numbers
Skip the queues with your mobile boarding pass
- No bags? Go straight to the gate – no need to check in at the counter! 4
- Or scan your pass at a kiosk to print tags for your bags
- Your flight’s gate number, departure and boarding times updated in real time
- Retrieve your boarding pass from the My Booking page in the app or add it to your phone’s Wallet or Passbook.
- Easily manage and view multiple boarding passes if you’re travelling in a group
Things you need to know
- Jetstar Airways (JQ) domestic flights within Australia or New Zealand.
- Jetstar Japan (GK) domestic flights
- Jetstar Pacific (BL) domestic flights departing Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang.
- Jetstar Asia (3K) international flights departing from Singapore
2. Flight status change notifications are available for the following departure ports: Adelaide (ADL), Auckland (AKL), Ayers Rock (AYQ), Bali (Denpasar) (DPS), Ballina Byron (BNK) Bangkok (BKK), Brisbane (BNE), Cairns (CNS), Christchurch (CHC), Darwin (DRW), Dunedin (DUD), Fukuoka (Fukuoka Airport; FUK), Gold Coast (OOL), Hamilton Island (HTI), Ho Chi Minh City (SGN), Hobart (HBA), Hong Kong (HKG), Honolulu (HNL), Jakarta (CGK), Kagoshima (KOJ), Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Kumamoto (KMJ), Launceston (LST), Mackay (MKY), Manila (MNL), Matsuyama (MYJ), Medan (Kuala Namu International Airport; KNO), Melbourne (Avalon; AVV), Melbourne (Tullamarine; MEL), Nadi (NAN), Nagoya (NGO), Newcastle - Port Stephens (NTL), Oita (OIT), Okinawa (Naha Airport; OKA), Osaka (Kansai International Airport; KIX), Penang (PEN), Perth (PER), Phnom Penh (PNH), Phuket (HKT), Queenstown (ZQN), Sapporo (New Chitose Airport; CTS), Shantou / Jieyang (SWA), Singapore (SIN), Sunshine Coast (MCY), Surabaya (SUB), Sydney (SYD), Taipei (TPE), Takamatsu (TAK), Tokyo (Narita International Airport; NRT), Townsville (TSV), Wellington (WLG), Whitsunday Coast – Proserpine (PPP), Yangon (RGN).
3. Fees may apply and seats are subject to availability.
4. Conditions apply.
Apple, Apple Passbook and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.