Proof of age, such as a birth certificate or passport, may be required for infants under 2 years. If you don’t provide an acceptable form of identification for the infant upon request at check-in, your infant may not be allowed to travel.
If you’re travelling on an international flight, your infant or child always requires a passport.
For more information see the family travel page.
- What do I need to know about travelling with my infant?
- Can I bring a pram, stroller, portable cot or highchair as checked baggage?
- Young passengers travelling alone
- What do I need to know about bringing a car seat on board?
- Young passengers travelling alone on Jetstar Asia (3K) flights