You’ll need to bring any food with you to feed your infant, as we don’t carry any baby food on our flights.
Any food you bring will count towards your carry-on baggage allowance. Our planes aren’t fitted with fridges so we can’t store any perishable food.
You are welcome to breastfeed your baby whenever you need to.
Please bring any bottles of milk or formula with you as we only have small UHT milk sachets.
We can help heat up baby bottles when time permits. We can’t heat bottles during food and drinks service and it may take time, as our planes are not fitted with microwave ovens.
For older children we have a range of drinks and snacks available, and you can pre-purchase meals.
For more information see the family travel page.
Already got a booking? Head to Manage booking to pre-purchase meals.
- What do I need to know about travelling with my infant?
- Can I bring a pram, stroller, portable cot or highchair as checked baggage?
- Young passengers travelling alone
- Young passengers travelling alone on Jetstar Asia (3K) flights
- What do I need to know about bringing a car seat on board?