Please make sure you arrive at the airport with plenty of time to check in, get your boarding pass before check-in closes, and clear security. Remember, if you’re not at the boarding gate on time, you won’t be able to board your flight and you may lose your fare in full.
Some domestic flights depart from an international terminal. Please check your itinerary to see which airport and terminal your flight will depart from.
Click on the relevant option to see when you need to get to the airport:
- Domestic flights departing from a domestic terminal
- Domestic flights departing from an international terminal
Departing from a domestic terminal
Jetstar Airways (JQ) domestic flights departing from a domestic terminal
Jetstar Japan (GK)1 domestic flights departing from a domestic terminal
1Please note: For Jetstar Japan (GK) Early morning flights departing from Naha and Fukuoka Airports, the counter and bag drop open at 6:00.
Departing from an international terminal
If your domestic flight departs from an international terminal, you’ll need to get to the airport earlier and show valid photo identification.
Before you get to the airport, we recommend checking your flight’s carry-on baggage limits for liquids, aerosols, gels and powders.
Please note: You must have your boarding pass before check-in closes or you won’t be able to board your flight.
Jetstar Airways (JQ) domestic flights departing from international terminals
- Singapore airport early check in
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- Do I need a passport or other identification?
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Japan
- Travel identification - international flights
- Where can I check in through an airport kiosk?
- How do I get my boarding pass?
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Australia and New Zealand
- Checking in
- Straight to Gate international flights