Whether you’re flying domestic or international, there are several ways you can check in:
- Quick and easy online check-in (check your eligibility)
- Kiosk check-in for flights within Australia and New Zealand
- At the airport check-in counter where our staff will be happy to help
- On selected Jetstar Asia (3K) flights you may be eligible for kiosk check-in, Hong Kong in-town check-in, Straight to Gate or Singapore airport early check-in
Note that some domestic flights depart from an international terminal so please check your itinerary to see which airport and terminal your flight will depart from.
Please make sure you arrive at the airport with plenty of time to check in, get your boarding pass before check-in closes, and clear security.
Remember, if you’re not at the boarding gate on time, you won’t be able to board your flight and you may lose your fare in full.
- Where can I check in through an airport kiosk?
- Online check-in – how do I get my boarding pass?
- Straight to Gate international flights
- When to get to the airport for domestic flights
- When to get to the airport for international flights
- Can I use a mobile boarding pass?
- Singapore airport early check in
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Vietnam
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Japan
- Travel identification - international flights
- When do I need to get to the airport?
- Can I check in online?
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Australia and New Zealand
- Travel advice
- Do I need a passport or other identification?
- Domestic flights departing from an international terminal
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?