Whether you’re flying domestic or international, there are several ways you can check in:
- Quick and easy online check-in (check your eligibility)
- Kiosk check-in for flights within Australia and New Zealand
- At the airport check-in counter where our staff will be happy to help
- On selected Jetstar Asia (3K) flights you may be eligible for kiosk check-in, Hong Kong in-town check-in, Straight to Gate or Singapore airport early check-in
Note that some domestic flights depart from an international terminal so please check your itinerary to see which airport and terminal your flight will depart from.
Check-in and boarding times vary so it’s important that you know the times for your journey. You may also need to travel with identification. Please see: When do I need to get to the airport?
Please make sure you arrive at the airport with plenty of time to check in, get your boarding pass before check-in closes, and clear security.
Remember, if you’re not at the boarding gate on time, you won’t be able to board your flight and you may lose your fare in full.
- When to get to the airport for domestic flights
- Domestic flights departing from an international terminal
- Airport check in
- Checking in
- Singapore airport early check in
- Can I use a mobile boarding pass?
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- Do I need a passport or other identification?
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Japan
- Travel identification - international flights
- Where can I check in through an airport kiosk?
- Can I check in online?
- How do I get my boarding pass?
- Straight to Gate international flights
- Travel identification - domestic flights within Australia and New Zealand
- Travel advice
- When do I need to get to the airport?
- When to get to the airport for international flights